OBJECTIVE: To Continue My Career in the Electro/Mechanical Field Servicing Medical or Dental Equipment.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
01/2007 – Present Senior Technical Specialist (Tier 3)
Support all our Customers Break/Fix, Installation, and Training Needs in the Connecticut Area.
· Team Leader, and Connecticut SENSEI, Training and Assisting with Troubleshooting all Types of Unresolved Technical Issues, Whether MFP Hardware, Software, or Networking/Connectivity.
· Saved a $4.7 Million Countrywide Deal from Falling Through by Stepping up to the Plate and Re-Managing Ricoh’s 47 Machine Trial Launch Project at Customers Headquarters.
· Made over $5000 in Revenue Money this Year for the Company above the Standard Service Call. Over $4500 Above the Other 20 Techs on Team Combined.
· Made it to the Finals of Tech Olympics 2 Years in a Row 2011 & 2012 to be in Top 100 out of 6000 & 4700 Technicians Across the Country Respectively.
· Servicing: Servers, Workstations, MFD Hardware, Connected MFD, Software, CAP/CAC, Global Scan Clients, App2me, PPDM, Fonality VOIP, IP Fax, Fax to Email IO Routing, SIP Faxing, Desktop IO Faxing.
· Troubleshooting of Electrical and Mechanical Components like Boards, Motors, and all the Circuits, Boards, and Components in Digital Copiers up to 20 Feet Long.
· Fiery, 03, 08, 12 Servers, NAS boxes, Pc’s and Mac/Apple Computers.
Stemp Systems Group
7/2006 - 9/2006 Desktop Support
Maintained Customer Laptop, Desktop and Server Environments Remotely and On-Site for Doctors Offices and Medical Practices in NY and CT.
· Resolved PC Issues, Remote Connectivity, User Accounts Issues, etc.
· Rebuilt RAID Arrays, Performed 2003 Server Installations, and Performed Backup/Recoveries.
· Managed IP APC's, Anti-Spyware/Virus, and SonicWall Firewall Systems.
Prism Office Solutions
9/1998 - 7/2006 Copier Network and Hardware/PC Specialist
Continued Maintaining Internal Workings of Hardware, Like: Fax Machines, Digital Copiers, Color Copiers and Printers. Received Promotion to Networking Department. Very Strong Troubleshooting Skills on these Products. Repaired and Created Complete Networks from Scratch for Customers.
Omega Business Products
8/1991 - 9/1998 Lead Technician
Maintained Office Equipment Including Computers, Ricoh/Minolta/Konica/Canon Copy-Fax Machines.
9/1988 - 9/1991 Product Specialist
Repaired Inner Workings of Minolta and Konica Copiers.
AT&T Outside Plant
7/1986 - 8/1988 Outside Cable Maintenance
Maintained Under Ground Coax, and Fiber Cables. Used Wire Locating Devices to Locate them Underground. Ran Tests of Speed/Bandwidth, Mux, Demux, etc.
Repaired Bad Fiber and Coax Cables by Splicing in New Pieces for Damaged Cable Segments.
4/2006 Certified: Ricoh Advanced Connected Office Environment (ACOE)
Trained to manage Ricoh/Savin Copiers as Desktop Fax machines, Scan to Email, Scan to Folder, PDF Scanning. Post Script File Editing/Repairing.
1/2006 Certified: CompTIA Net Plus
Took Net Plus Test Which was Prerequisite for ACOE Class.
6/2005 Certified: Microsoft XP Professional
8/2004 Certified: Dell 1700/N Printer Round Rock, TX
Certified: Dell 1600N Printer
Certified: Dell P1500/S2500N
6/2003 Certified: CompTIA A Plus (+)
Took 6 Month MCSE + I Class
Microsoft MCP on NT 4.0
Associates Degree: Computer Systems Engineering
6/2006 – Present CompTIA Net Plus Certified.
6/2005 – Present Microsoft MCP on XP Pro.
6/2004 – Present CompTIA A+ Certified.
6/2003 – Present DELL Certified.
3/2003 – Present Net Integration Technologies/Nitix Certified.
5/2000 – Present Microsoft MCP on NT 4.0.
9/1996 – Present Ricoh/Savin Digital Networking Specialist.
· Hardware, Electronics, Boards, and Mechanical Troubleshooting 25 Years
· Networking; Windows 95 to Windows 8 OS’s 15 Years
· Ricoh/Savin Copiers 20 Years
· Strong Customer Relations Skills 25 Years
· Strong Written, Verbal, Communication, Typing, Computer Skills 25 Years
· Detail Oriented, and Strong Interpersonal Skills 25 Years
· Ability to Work Alone or with a Team on Tasks 25 Years
· Asks for Assistance When Needed 25 Years
· Fast Learner, and Easily Trained 25 Years
· Ricoh HIPPA Rules and Regulations Certified 6 Years
Dos, Win95, Win98, XP,
Built Computer Systems from Scratch. Board Installations, Memory, Hard Drives Upgrades, etc. Strong Networking, Electrical, and Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills. I/O Boards, Clutches, Solenoids; Stepper Motors, Switches, Thermistors, Circuitry, etc. Strong Theory of Electro/Mechanical Devices.